- 56 cards
- 76 pages booklet
- Dimensions 8,5 x 12 cm
- Full color
- Online payment secured by Paypal or Stripe
- Published by SVJ 2015 / 2018
- ISBN : 9782955836026
Added Values. A game illustrated with original children’s drawings.
Thanks to this beautiful, pedagogical and valorous card set, find a creative way to facilitate your trainings, interviews and meetings.
Discover a new « Happy Families » game, an effective icebreaker and a great source of inspiration.
Added Values makes a game of what drives us and unites us: our values. This set of 52 large cards (8.5 X 12 cm) has been designed to be used by both stakeholders in the business and human resources (HR, coaches, therapists) than by individuals.
Each card contains:
- A children’s drawing representing the value
- The value name accompanied by a small text acting as a definition, inspiration or a question. You can use it to share, project, reflect…
Use Added Values cards as:
- An icebreaker tool : opening a session, a workshotp, a training, a meeting
- An identification tool : share and enhance the awareness of corporate values
- Self-knowledge tool, of yourself and others
- A « Happy Famillies » game
- An ethical and educational gift
- A tarot of values
Deepen the values and the uses of the game in the 76 pages booklet that comes with the cards.
Are you a professional? This game is made for you
- Consultants in the fields of communication, creativity, personal development, HR, Trainers, Coaches, Psychologists, Teachers, Managers, Healthcare workers…
Are you simply human? This game is perfect for you
- Men, women, children, youths, elderly people, mums, friends, families and all those who know that or want to find out how values are what fills your heart…